28.4.14

Scrape and Collage

Since pretty much every project I have always used collaging as a way of helping me in-vision designs and possible silhouettes as its usually quite a successful creative process. This time the collaging was slightly messier but inspiring as I managed to create shapes that will possibly work as I tried to keep them quite simple as I don't want to create something too busy to understand therefore I feel that if the shape of the garment is simple, then the texture will stand out more. Although these collages do look wuite busy with all the glitter and colour, I doubt I will have much of either since the further I go along with the project, the more muted my palette and ideas seem to get, but I like to think for all the right reasons, but at the moment I'm leaning towards a more nude colour scheme. 





No comments:

Post a Comment