19.4.14

Decaying Glamorously

When focusing on the floral designs there were so many old decayed daffodils leftover so I thought it would be interesting to photocopy them as the details and petals would show up beautifully, and I love how compressed the flowers get also which happens to makes the old flowers look even sadder. Perfectly enough for this I had my nails done which seems to add to these images brilliantly and makes the contrast of fanciness and misery greatly. I never expected these photocopies to look as they did as they look more like flowers floating in water which is almost like a happy accident but the polished quality these images are a great example of what I am trying get my final garment to have the essence of both polished but a tattered quality.




All self created photocopies.

No comments:

Post a Comment