13.3.14

Fame. Comfort. Weak. Glamour.


Just a quick update of how I have started my project with this moodboard which I feel sums up 'The Valley of the Dolls' with a bit of everything temptation, New York, television, breakdowns and Hollywood; all connected in a strange manner. I have also added on the side the words which best describe everything about the book and these words will hopefully help me move on into different trails. 

One thing about this board that I have only noticed now is that it is very heavily based on the downside of their careers and not the glitz and the glamour which is also a very big part. Which is why I may need to change it up a bit and maybe add a balance of fame and downfall looking into maybe florals which I hate because its super cliche but I feel it can work if I look at it in a different light.


Own concept board

No comments:

Post a Comment