4.11.13

To an end

It's over. The first lap of the year comes to an end as we wrap up our first project of the course to ready ourselves for our first assessment. I have finally finished everything, my stuffed sketchbook, knitting book, collection of large concept boards, pretty much everything apart from this blog post of course, till I type my last full stop to end this project but to only await the next blog post introducing my next project. 

I had fun looking into a more personal side of identity of myself this time as I'm used to playing it safe however I feel I have explored something new and that I have explored the title well. Each week itself has been a mini challenge, pushing us to remember all these different ways and techniques which was a good way to help us deal with quick-paced pressure, bouncing from one subject to another; I have definitely enjoyed it and like to think I succeeded in every week. If I'm honest my biggest challenge has been trying to keep this blog live and well as my goldfish memory found it hard to remember to post which meant I usually left it too late most times, however once I did post everything usually came running back.

I have seriously loved taking part in each week and learning things which were alien to me eight weeks ago and the fact that I am now a few steps closer to knowing all I want to know about textiles excites me. It has been a wild experience and I really can't wait for our next project and title to get stuck into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment