23.5.14

Shoot Me

My favourite part of any project always always has to be the actual photoshoot and editing process afterwards, I just get this weird joy of knowing that its the final step and I get to edit it the way I want and finish it the way I want. The photoshoot in its self was amazing as I got to hire out an old chapel which had so much character to it and had a small platform also which worked amazingly for my theme, it just felt so easy to be inspired by poses to do and backgrounds to take advantage of, I absolutely loved shooting. My model was amazing also and I think it definitely helped that she does acting as she was perfect at acting all possessed for the fashion film and the shoot too. The only shame about the shoot is that my garment didn't show up as much as I hoped which is real shame and I'm not sure of what I could've done to prevent it but all in all I'm certainly excited about the whole outcome.




                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment